IEMJEE 2019 or Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Examination is a University level entrance exam conducted by the Institute of Engineering and Management. By qualifying this examination students will get the opportunity to study various Engineering and Management courses under the Institution. This entrance exam is going to be conducted in both online and offline mode. The complete examination is done in three stages of different dates. The first stage of this examination is going to be conducted on 30th March 2019. Those who want to apply for this examination are required to fill the online Application Form and submit it before the 1st week of February 2019. The Result will release on the official website by the 1st week of June 2019. For the admission, candidates are going to be selected on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the examination. The selected students will be called to complete the Counselling Procedure. Read the article to know the important instructions regarding the exam.
- There are few Eligibility Criteria laid down by the exam conducting body which the candidates have to fulfil before applying for this examination. The Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- The age limit is minimum 17 and below 25 years of age.
- Indian Nationals, NRIs, PIO, and OCI are eligible to apply for this examination.
- Candidates should have a qualifying certificate of 10+2 boards exam, certified by a recognized board. Minimum marks should be 60% (45% for SC, ST, and PwD candidates). Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics should be the main subjects.
- The candidates who have qualified in GATE, CAT, and other similar exams, will get a direct call from the Institution.
- The eligible candidates can fill the IEMJEE Application Form 2019. The Application Form will release on the 1st week of January 2019 on the official website. First, you have to create your own account by completing the online registration. After the completion of the registration, you will find the Application Form on your screen. Correctly fill all the information on the Application Form. You have to upload scanned images of a passport size photograph, signature, class 10th certificate, and class 12th certificate in JPEG format.
- After filling all the information on the Application Form, click on Submit. You have to submit the Application Form by the 1st week of January 2019. Applications can’t be submitted after the last date is over.
- The exam conducting authority will open the correction window once all the Application Forms are submitted to them. Candidates can make changes in the information that they had entered incorrectly while filling out the Application Form initially.
- The Admit Card will release on the 2nd week of April 2019. Only those will get the Admit Card who have submitted their Application Form. The IEMJEE Admit Card 2019 will be published online on the official website. To get the Admit Card, candidates have to enter their name and email address. Download the Admit Card.
- The Admit Card is going to carry all the information related to exam. Therefore, carrying the Admit Card with you on the day of the examination is very compulsory. If anyone is found without his/her Admit Card on the day of the examination then their exam will get cancelled.
The Pattern of the Exam
- The examination is going to be conducted in 3 stages from 30th March 2019 to 1st May 2019. This exam is going to be conducted in both online and offline mode in MCQ format.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are the subjects that are going to come in this examination. +4 for every correct answer and -1 for the wrong answers.
- The time limit that has been set for the exam is 3 hours.
- The Result is going to be declared by the 1st week of June 2019 for all the 3 stages of the exam.
- The Result is going to be published on the official website. The candidates have to enter their name and Admit Card number to get the Result.
- The candidates are going to be selected for the Counselling Process on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the examination.
- The Counselling Process will start by the 2nd week of June 2019.
- Only the selected candidates would be able to participate in this process.
You can share your feedback with us in the comment box given below.