[Affiliate Marketing] is one of the simplest approaches to profit on the web. It isn’t just the sum of money you can make out of it that draws in individuals yet, in addition, the way that there is no investment required in order to sell your items. You don’t need to stock the item or services and subsequently, there is no requirement for capacity or staff.
But you ought to beware. You can be cheated out of your commission if you are not cautious. It is better to be aware of the loopholes that may allow your commission to be stolen and more importantly, how to prevent it.
Here are three simple methods to avoid losing commissions and to raise your profits.
Don’t use direct links provided by companies’ site:
- If you use the direct link which is provided when you sign up to sell the stuff then you are making it very easy for a purchaser to bypass your [Affiliate Link] or even replace your [Affiliate ID] with their own.
- This might cause you to lose all commissions from this sale. Another consequence may be that you lose the customer altogether as the visitor may “cut off” your [Affiliate Link] and go straight to the vendors sales page, perhaps in pursuit of some non-existent better deal. Some purchasers may just not prefer the idea of an affiliate getting their profits.
- The additional problem with [Direct Affiliate Links] is that you may end up with dozens, if not, hundreds of dead links out on the internet. If you insert a [Direct Affiliate Link] into a report, e-book or blog post etc. and the vendor then stops selling that stuff then your link is now dead.
- If, yet, you stayed using a redirected link then it would be a simple case of changing the redirect to a link of another, similar, item, all with a few clicks. These links could be worth hundreds of dollars in commissions.
Avoid these common sales leaks:
- As an affiliate marketer you ought to certify that you are being credited for the sales of the item that you were advertising. To be definite that this is happening to keep an eye on these common sales leaks. These leaks could be as a result of inexperience from a new stuff owner or as a deliberate act on the part of the vendor.
- First of all, ensure that the sales pages has no distractions ex AdSense ads. A sales page should have only 2 ways to leave- the back button or the buy button. You do not want to be driving traffic to a site then the buyer leaving through another ad, the vendor gets paid and you get nothing. Avoid these vendors!
Second, is the use of alternative payment methods?
- If a vendor offers more than one method of taking payments then please ensure that you receive credit regardless of payment method. If you only get paid via Click bank sales but the vendor takes phone payments then it is probably best to look for a different vendor.
- Finally be careful of a site’s use of customer service. A not uncommon but sneaky trick is if a visitor has a question then they are sent to a different sales page, therefore, bypassing your [Affiliate Link] and losing you your profit. Check all these things before promoting items.
- Carefully read terms and conditions and also commission rates. The terms may include some tricky clauses like an extremely high payment threshold, which allows a vendor to hold on to your cash. Some vendors may even charge you an accounting fee for paying you.
- It is wise to be extremely careful to protect your interests when you go into the [Affiliate Marketing] business but if you follow these guidelines then you can prevent losing what is rightfully yours.
So these are the few tips to remember. To know more about Digital Marketing then join Digital Marketing Institute Laxmi Nagar as it is one of the best institutes in Delhi NCR.