Here’s a look at what you can do with the new Dashboard:
- Manage all your locations under one account: All registered agencies can now manage thousands of locations within a single Organization Account with fast performance—you’re no longer limited to 100 locations per account.
- Send and receive invitations to manage listings: The new Agency Dashboard makes sending and receiving invitations to manage Google listings easier. You can view the status of all of these requests right from the agency dashboard.
- Location Groups: To simplify location management, all locations within an Organization account are now required to be contained within a location group(previously known as a business account). Agencies can request access to a customer’s location through a location group or customers can invite an agency’s location group to co-manage their listing.
- User Groups: User Groups enable agencies to effectively manage teams and control access to their location groups.
- Search: The Agency Dashboard lets you efficiently search for locations within your entire account or within a particular Location Group.
If you’re interested in accessing the Agency Dashboard to manage multiple listings, register on our site. For more information, see our newly launched website and agency help center, which also includes a setup g