There will be a registration fee of Rs 500 only.
This is towards: Access to Sessions, Tea/ Coffee & Refreshments and Lunch.
This is a “must-attend” event for all marketing professionals. It is time to make the decision to invest in your future!
08.30AM – 09.30AM: Registration
09.30AM – 10.00AM: Inaugural Keynote
10.00AM – 10.30AM: Session 1
Go Green Marketing – Sustainable Future
10.30AM – 11.00AM: Session 2
How Marketers can be winners in competitive edge?
11.00AM – 11.25AM: Morning Break
A chance to meet up with your friends and have a cup of coffee on the house!
11.30AM – 12.00PM: Session 3
Interactive advertising trends 2011
12.00PM – 12.30PM: Session 4 :Mobile Marketing
- What are the key drivers behind mobile marketing?
- Large scale integrated mobile campaigns utilising SMS, iPhone, Android apps, streaming video, and Please call Me’s
- Practical approach to mobile campaign implementation and strategy development
- Mobile Marketing to rev up Profits & leverage your brand values
- Secret of successful Mobile marketing campaign
- Creating and enabling multiple interactive touchpoints with consumers
12.30PM – 01.00PM: Session 5
Social Media Marketing: How to make it successful?
01.00PM – 02.00PM: Lunch
Break for lunch on the house and a chance to catch up with each other!
02.00PM – 02.30PM: Session 6
search engine optimization, search engine marketing, online advertising: Determining Search Traffic Opportunity
02.30PM – 03.00PM: Session 7
Content Marketing: Be brief. Be complete. Be Enticing
03.00PM – 03.30PM: Session 8
SME Marketing: Emerging Trends for Marketing Opportunities
- Importance of marketing mix
- Market research to know about your competitors
- New tools & trends for business growth
- Effective marketing in limited budget
- Innovative strategies for creating repeat customers & greater ROI
- eMarketing & Digital CRM.
03.30PM – 04.00PM: Afternoon Break
Some time out for you to grab another coffee and a well earned rest.
04.00PM – 04.30PM: Session 9
- Position and brand a company or product
- Manage a product launch successfully
- Assess growth opportunities and enter the correct market segment
- Use voice of the customer and whole product tools to increase product value to customers
- Create a value-based pricing strategy
- Address price erosion situations
04.30PM – 05.00PM: Session 10
Using the Network for Business Success