Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide
Check out our Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide! SEO is an acronym for “
Srinivas Katam is an Independent Consultant and Digital Marketing Lead at USA Based Company an E-commerce and Digital Marketing consultancy helping retailers develop, execute and evolve E-commerce strategies and optimize their digital channel. He is an Innovative Marketer who specializes in digital marketing, specifically in social media, SEO and online strategy.
- Kuwait's emir warns against sectarian abuse on social media June 27, 2016Kuwait's ruler warned on Monday against the abuse of social media to stoke sectarian tensions in the small Gulf Arab country, which has a mixed Sunni and Shi'ite Muslim population. "What we are living through and seeing is the misuse of social media tools ... to spread enmity and hatred," Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah said […]
- Lindsay Lohan fumes over #Brexit, Elizabeth Hurley sleeps soundly June 24, 2016By Angela Moon NEW YORK (Reuters) - Lindsay Lohan went viral on social media in the early hours of Friday. "good luck with the pound.. will take you about 15 years to get it back up #REMAIN instead," Lohan (@LindsayLohan) tweeted to 9.3 million followers as sterling began to plummet and markets came to terms […]
- Florida man brags about burglary on Facebook, lands him in jail June 24, 2016A Florida burglar who posted a Facebook video bragging about a $500,000 jewelry haul has landed himself and one of his accomplices in jail, police said on Thursday. Officers from Pinecrest, Florida said they arrested Raderius Glenn Collins, 18, after he uploaded the video to Facebook on May 27. The video, which runs more than […]
- Latest gun control bid falters in Congress, Democrat sit-in ends June 23, 2016By Richard Cowan and Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Another attempt at gun control faltered in the U.S. Congress on Thursday despite outrage at the Orlando massacre, as a proposed ban on firearms sales to people being monitored for links to terrorism barely avoided being killed in the Senate. In a procedural vote, the Senate […]
- U.S. House Democrats broadcast 'sit-in' on social media after cameras shut down June 23, 2016Democrats demanding action on gun control turned to Twitter's Periscope and Facebook's live video platform to broadcast their "sit-in" on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday after the chamber's cameras shut down. Representative Scott Peters of California told Reuters he downloaded the online video platform Periscope from the House floor after […]
- Kuwait's emir warns against sectarian abuse on social media June 27, 2016
- China launches new carrier rocket June 26, 2016China's next-generation carrier rocket blasted off from the country's new Wenchang space port Saturday, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
- $1,000 device 3D-scans body fat June 24, 2016Naked Labs makes a 3D body scanner for your home. Founder Farhad Farahbakhshian tells CNN's Samuel Burke that the company's device will tell you if your diet or workout is making a difference, before you'd see results on a scale.
- 2016 on pace to be the hottest year on record June 24, 2016The American Southwest isn't the only place feeling the heat.
- Exoplanet hunter seeks life on other worlds June 24, 2016The hunt for Earth-like planets has intensified as scientists search for potential life on other worlds.
- Sculpture controlled by bees June 23, 2016Deep inside the Royal Botanical Gardens in London, a 40 ton steel sculpture has arisen in a peaceful wildflower meadow. The structure is called "The Hive" -- a 17 meter tall ode to the plight of honeybees, created by artist Wolfgang Buttress.
- Dresses made from brain scans June 23, 2016To showcase the focus on fashion of Europe's largest festival of technology this year, designer Brooke Roberts curated a selection of designs and prototypes from the forefront of London's fashion tech community.
- What if you could 3-D print hair? June 22, 2016Any number of complicated things can be created in a matter of minutes with 3-D printer technology: weapons, robots, even pizza. But what if you could print hair?
- Futuristic pod will house you, feed you crickets June 17, 2016Cricket bonbons and insect-infused vodka aren't words normally associated with Michelin-starred cuisine.
- China launches new carrier rocket June 26, 2016