Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide
Check out our Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide! SEO is an acronym for “
- Trump's taco tweet baffles, riles social media users May 6, 2016By Amy Tennery NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump celebrated Cinco de Mayo on Thursday by tweeting a photo of himself with a taco bowl and the caption: "I love Hispanics," but the gesture was not to everyone's taste. "Happy #CincoDeMayo!" tweeted Trump (@realDonaldTrump). "The best taco bowls are made in […]
- U.S. judge says Clinton may have to testify in email lawsuit May 4, 2016By Julia Edwards WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal judge in Washington on Wednesday ordered that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton may have to testify in a lawsuit related to the private email server she used while secretary of state. U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan said the parties in the case, the State Department and conservative […]
- Some Republican pundits, politicians remain defiantly #NeverTrump May 4, 2016By Amy Tennery NEW YORK (Reuters) - Several Republicans took to social media Wednesday to declare they will never back Donald Trump for U.S. president even after Ted Cruz, the billionaire businessman's closest rival, dropped out of the race for the party nomination. Trump's victory in the Indiana primary on Tuesday prompted Cruz's surprise decision […]
- Islamic State seeks news blackout in Mosul as Iraqi army nears May 4, 2016By Stephen Kalin MAKHMOUR, Iraq (Reuters) - For Iraqis living in the Islamic State stronghold of Mosul, news is dwindling about the U.S.-backed army massing to the south for an assault on the city that could begin this year. Soon after Iraqi forces established a foothold in the Makhmour area in February, about 60 km […]
- Radiohead releases single under cloud of intrigue May 3, 2016British rockers Radiohead returned to the Internet on Tuesday with a new music video, after the band stumped fans by deleting all posts on their Twitter account over the weekend. Both "Burn the Witch" and "Radiohead" quickly became two of the top 10 trending terms on Twitter in the United States Tuesday after the video […]
- Trump's taco tweet baffles, riles social media users May 6, 2016
- This game can tell if you have dementia May 5, 2016A new mobile game, Sea Hero Quest, tracks spatial awareness among users. Doctors will use data to help diagnose dementia early.
- 'The Martian' would live here May 5, 2016In sci-fi movies, space habitats are huge structures with labyrinth layouts. But Hollywood doesn't have to deal with the issues real aerospace engineers face when contemplating future space homes -- such as gravity and financial constraints.
- Are we finally, really going to Mars? May 4, 2016
- Brazil blocks WhatsApp May 4, 2016Recent podcasts: Sanders Demands Clinton Apologize | Guns in America | Radical Islam in America
- Met Gala 2016: Fashion veers into tech on the red carpet May 3, 2016Featuring a flurry of silver, lustrous and futuristic looks, the fashion elite gathered Monday evening for the Met Museum's annual black-tie extravaganza.
- Three Earth-like planets discovered orbiting dwarf star May 3, 2016For the first time, researchers have discovered three potentially habitable, Earth-like worlds orbiting an ultracool dwarf star 40 light-years away in another star system, according to a study published in the journal Nature.
- Weasel knocks out CERN's particle accelerator May 3, 2016The largest scientific experiment has gone offline because of a foreign intruder.
- Half of teens think they're addicted to smartphones May 3, 2016
- Why we need a cyber wall May 3, 2016Recent podcasts: Bernie gets the Axe | Blindsided: How ISIS Shook The World | Graham Opposes GOP Leader
- New Horizons team proposes new world to explore May 2, 2016
- This game can tell if you have dementia May 5, 2016