Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide
Check out our Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide! SEO is an acronym for “
Srinivas Katam is an Independent Consultant and Digital Marketing Lead at USA Based Company an E-commerce and Digital Marketing consultancy helping retailers develop, execute and evolve E-commerce strategies and optimize their digital channel. He is an Innovative Marketer who specializes in digital marketing, specifically in social media, SEO and online strategy.
- Twitter revenue growth stalls, struggles to boost users July 26, 2016By Yasmeen Abutaleb and Rishika Sadam SAN FRANCISCO/BENGALURU (Reuters) - Twitter Inc reported its slowest revenue growth since going public in 2013 and set a disappointing forecast, fanning concerns that faster growing social media services will make it a niche product. The microblogging service operator's shares fell 11 percent in extended trading to $16.40. While […]
- Behind Democrats' email leak, U.S. experts see a Russian subplot July 26, 2016By Mark Hosenball and Arshad Mohammed WASHINGTON (Reuters) - If the Russian government is behind the theft and release of embarrassing emails from the Democratic Party, as U.S. officials have suggested, it may reflect less a love of Donald Trump or enmity for Hillary Clinton than a desire to discredit the U.S. political system. A […]
- Pokemon Go gets big Comic-Con stage, creator talks success and future July 25, 2016By Piya Sinha-Roy SAN DIEGO, Calif. (Reuters) - The creator of the wildly popular Pokemon Go gaming app received the celebrity treatment on Sunday at the final day of San Diego's annual Comic-Con, as he discussed the viral popularity and future of the game. John Hanke, founder of Niantic Labs and developer of Pokemon Go, […]
- Turkey asking Turks abroad to report Gulen supporters whereabouts - Swedish Radio July 22, 2016Turkey is asking its nationals living abroad to report people and organizations that support a U.S.-based Muslim cleric who is accused of masterminding a failed military coup to Turkish authorities, Swedish Radio reported on Friday. Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan accuses Fethullah Gulen, a U.S.-based cleric and former ally, of being behind the plot, which crumbled […]
- As Pakistan bars extremists from airwaves, some fear creeping censorship July 22, 2016By Mehreen Zahra-Malik ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - When Hafiz Saeed, a Pakistani Islamist wanted in the United States and India, led a kilometre-and-a-half long caravan of supporters on an anti-India protest march across Pakistan to the capital this week, the story was not aired by local TV channels. Also absent from the airwaves earlier this year […]
- Twitter revenue growth stalls, struggles to boost users July 26, 2016
- Your nose might know if you'll get Alzheimer's July 26, 2016Alzheimer's researchers are looking to our noses and our eyes for early signs of disease.
- Solar Impulse: Around the world with zero fuel July 26, 2016The first aircraft powered solely by the sun made a historic landing in Abu Dhabi on Tuesday, completing the 25,000 mile, round-the-world journey that began in March 2015.
- Meet this 'human' designed to survive a car crash July 25, 2016To up your chances of surviving a car accident, it would help if your ultra-thick ribcage were lined with sacs that served as natural airbags and if your face were flattened, your skull much larger, your skin thicker and your knees able to move in all directions.
- How Grindr got men to self-test for HIV July 25, 2016Grindr, a dating app for gay men, was found to be an effective way to give out HIV self-test kits to men at risk of infection and reduce the spread of HIV, according to a recent study.
- K2 mission finds more than 100 new planets July 22, 2016The golden age of exoplanet discovery continues.
- 'X' shape in Milky Way confirmed via Twitter July 22, 2016When astronomer Dustin Lang tweeted out some galaxy maps he made using publicly available data from NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) in 2015, he wasn't expecting for them to lead to a new way of looking at our galaxy, the Milky Way.
- $1,000 device 3D-scans body fat July 13, 2016Naked Labs makes a 3D body scanner for your home. Founder Farhad Farahbakhshian tells CNN's Samuel Burke that the company's device will tell you if your diet or workout is making a difference, before you'd see results on a scale.
- Your nose might know if you'll get Alzheimer's July 26, 2016