In this final article in the keywords series I will introduce you to a powerful free keyword tool and also an ultra advanced keyword tool used to spy on competitors. You will hear more of these tools in the Google Adwords series of articles.
- Google provides access to what is known as The Keyword Tool (https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal)
- This important tool is used in much the same way as was discussed in the Wordtracker section. There are a couple of significant differences however.
- Results from the keyword tool can be better targeted to South African searches
- Keyword analyses of your own or competitor’s websites can be carried out. Competitors’ sites are often valuable sources of overlooked keywords.
- This is a powerful tool and should be used to its fullest extent during keyword discovery stages.
- Using a combination of Wordtracker, website logs, The Permutator and the Google Keyword Tool massive targeted lists can be created in less than a day.
- This research will make a dramatic difference to Internet Marketing success and especially so in any Google AdWords campaign.
- The use of advanced keyword discovery tools such as Spyfu can add even more value to the keyword lists.
Please complete the survey and get a useful interactive PPC spreadsheet for taking the trouble
Please help by taking the survey if you haven’t done so already. Once you submit the survey you will get immediate access to an important interactive Excel calculator that will allow you to explore all the important variables that result in profitable or, God forbid, losing PPC campaigns. You’ll be able to forecast a daily PPC budget, a maximum bid price and explore how profit will vary depending upon actual conversion rates and actual cost per click.
To get the calculator, complete the survey and after submission copy and paste the downlaod URL into your browser. Elect to save the file. Once saved use Excel to open the file.